1244 West Dean Rd
Temp to Hire
Job Number: 106344
Pay Rate: 17.00
Are you an entry-level welder looking to kickstart your career with a rapidly growing company? We have an exciting opportunity for you!
The Advance Group, in partnership with a prominent firm located in Temperance, is currently seeking MIG Welders to join our team. We specialize in manufacturing seats for the thriving hospitality industry.
Responsibilities of the MIG Welder:
- Prepare surfaces for welding
- Weld metal seats with precision
- Maintain a high level of safety and quality while meeting production targets
Requirements for the MIG Welder:
- Proficiency in MIG Welding techniques
- Prior welding experience is essential
- Competence in using measuring devices and hand tools
- Successful completion of a pre-employment weld test
Work Schedule for MIG Welder:
- 1st shift, Monday through Friday: 5:00 am to 3:00 pm
Compensation and Benefits for MIG Welder:
- Starting wage: $17 per hour
- This position offers a temporary-to-hire path for the right candidate
- Upon permanent hire, you can anticipate a pay increase and access to additional benefits
If you're ready to jumpstart your welding career with a dynamic company and meet these qualifications, we encourage you to apply today! Join us in shaping the future of the hospitality seating industry.
MIG Welders apply today!
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks Include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives