1244 West Dean Rd
Temp to Hire
Job Number: 106074
Pay Rate: 17.00
Are you an entry level welder looking to get your foot in the door with a growing company?
The Advance Group has partnered with a large company in Temperance in need of MIG Welders. The company specializes in manufacturing seats for the hospitality industry.
Job duties for the MIG Welder include:
Requirements of the MIG Welder:
- Prepare surfaces to be welded
- Weld metal seats
- Keep up with production while maintaining safety and quality
Hours for MIG Welder:
- Knowledgeable in MIG Welding
- Previous welding experience
- Proficient with measuring devices and hand tools
- Must be able to pass pre-employment weld test
Compensation and Benefits for MIG Welder:
- 1st shift Monday-Friday- 5am-3pm
MIG Welders apply today!
- Starting pay is $17hr
- This is a temp to hire position for the right candidate
- Pay increase and benefits upon hire
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks Include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives