Taylor, MI 48180
Are you an experienced welder? Are you looking for a company that offers opportunity for advancement?
The Advance Group has partnered with a recycling company in Taylor, MI currently seeking a Fabrication Welder.
Welders will be working in a Steel Scrap Yard setting and will be performing: MIG, TIG, ARC and STICK welding.
Additional job duties for welders will include:
- Metal Grinding
- Torch Cutting
Candidates will be working Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:00pm, with a starting pay of $16-18hr based on Welding experience!
Qualified Welding candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Ability to work overtime during the week
- Must be able to read blueprints and various measuring devices
- Have a valid driver s license and pass a pre-employment drug and background screen
- Willing to travel to different job sites in the Downriver area
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks Include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives
Molly joined the Advance team in 2017 with a strong customer service background. She prides herself on the relationships she builds with clients and candidates. She loves to help candidates reach their job goals and find them the perfect position. When she’s not at work she loves to spend time with her family and 3 dogs!