Belleville, MI 48111
Do you enjoy working outside? Are you an experienced welder seeking a challenging new position?
The Advance Group has partnered with a recycling company in Belleville, MI currently seeking a Welder.
Job Requirements for the welding position:
- Perform MIG, TIG, and ARC welds
- Ability to read blueprints and project plans
- Ability to read various measuring devices such as calipers, micrometers, and gauges
- Some metal grinding as needed
Monday-Friday from 7am-3pm. Employees must be available for mandatory overtime during the week.
Pay will start at $18/hr.
Qualified welding candidates:
- Must be able to work independently
- Have a valid drivers license
- Pass a pre-employment drug and background screen.
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks Include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives
Molly joined the Advance team in 2017 with a strong customer service background. She prides herself on the relationships she builds with clients and candidates. She loves to help candidates reach their job goals and find them the perfect position. When she’s not at work she loves to spend time with her family and 3 dogs!