Swanton, OH 43558
The Advance Group is hiring! We are looking for a well-rounded and experienced warehouse candidate for an immediate opening at an Equine Fence Manufacturer in Swanton, Ohio. Candidates will be responsible for picking and packing orders. Qualified candidates MUST be able to stand and walk for entire shift and lift up to 50 pounds regularly and move heavier objects occasionally. Experience operating a forklift is a plus. Ideal candidates will take pride in their work, understand and follow all processes, and have a positive attitude. Computer literacy is a plus.
Shift: 9am-6pm M-F, Occasional Saturdays possible
- Pull/pick orders and package them according to customer specifications
- Packaging and palletizing
- Operating pallet jack, forklifts, stretch wrap and tape dispensers
- Ability to walk and stand entire shift and work at a fast pace
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs consistently and MORE occasionally
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
Advance Staffing Solutions Perks include:
- Health Benefits and Disability Insurance at Low Group Rates
- Vacation Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives