Dundee, MI 48131
No experience?! No problem!! Entry level warehouse candidates wanted for multiple positions in Dundee!
The Advance Group is seeking entry level Warehouse Workers for busy Dundee facility. This customer is a distribution center for quality giftware, home d cor and fashion accessories. They have been in business for 30 years.
Job duties for the Warehouse Associate include:
- Pulling orders
- Quality Inspection
- Unloading shipping containers
- Pricing products
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Warehouse Associate:
- Able to stand, bend, lift for long periods of time
- Good attendance
- Willingness to learn
Hours for Warehouse Associate:
- 1st shift 7:00am-3:30pm
- Able to work overtime and weekends as needed
Compensation and Benefits for Warehouse Associate:
- Starting pay is $10.00
- This is a long-term temp to hire position for the right candidate
- Pay increase after 2 weeks if no attendance issues
Warehouse Associates apply today!
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks Include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives