WK Maintenance Tech
Toledo, OH 43612
The Advance Group has partnered with a local Tool & Die company looking for an Industrial Maintenance Technician to perform simple to complex duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility s equipment. Candidates needed for weekend night shift. Hours are Friday, Saturday and Sunday 6pm 6:30am, work 36 hours and paid for 40.
Pay range is $26 28 DOE
- Provide assistance for emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Primarily perform electrical duties including, but not limited to PLCs, reading and interpreting electrical drawings and schematics; Working with 120v, 220v, 480v and 13.8k volt circuits; Installing/repairing and trouble-shooting starters, relays, switches, proximity circuits, contactors and input/output circuits.
- Perform mechanical skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Requires a high school diploma/GED and experience in Industrial Maintenance, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience.
- Technical or Associates degree in mechanical, electrical, or industrial maintenance a plus
- 5+ years of progressive manufacturing experience in the following; electronics, hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical and industrial skills.
- Must be able to lift and move objects up to 50 pounds consistently with heavier weight necessary at times.
- Preferred Blueprint reading and experience reading technical manuals.
- Identified candidates must be able to work overtime (daily, weekends and holidays).