5800 Monroe St. , Sylvania, Ohio Sylvania, OH 43560
Exciting opportunity with dynamic local staffing company. This is an internal position for a Staffing Specialist in our Sylvania, Ohio office. Work hard, play hard team environment with great perks! Excellent benefits package including PTO, low deductible PPO option, dental, vision, disability and 401k with employer match!
The Staffing Specialist is an integral part of the branch team. Maintaining professional relationships with clients, candidates and employees is the cornerstone of this position. The Staffing Specialist is responsible for assisting candidates in reaching their employment goals. Respect for individuals and the ability to work alongside the branch team are critical. Time management, organization skills and the ability to multi-task in a changing and challenging environment are necessary. We believe in continuing education, personal and professional staff development. All staff are required to receive Certified Staffing Professional certification and maintain continuing education credits. We are very community minded and involved in local organizations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Staffing Specialist:
- Recruit Candidates
- Interview and prep candidates
- Fill job orders
- Complete employee screening
- Manage current employees
- Build professional relationships with candidates, clients, and recruiting resources
- Participate in networking and training events
Qualifications of the Staffing Specialist:
- High school diploma, college degree preferred
- Strong leadership skills
- Exceptional customer service
- Proficient Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong and adaptable organizational skills
Compensation includes base salary, commission and bonus plan.