Skid Steer Operator
Toledo, OH 43612
Are you an experienced skid steer operator? Do you like to get your hands dirty?
The Advance Group is hiring! We are looking for an experienced skid steer operator for a busy scrap metal recycling facility in the North Toledo area. Qualified candidates MUST have forklift and skid steer experience. We have openings on 1st and 2nd shift, temp-to-hire position.
Shift for a Skid Steer Operator:
First Shift: Monday- Friday 5am-3:15pm *Saturdays may be required
Second Shift: Monday- Friday 3pm-1:15am *Saturdays may be required
Pay for the skid steer Operator:
starting at $14/hour
Job duties include for the skid steer Operator:
- Safely operate forklift
- Safely operate skid steer
- Perform routine upkeep and maintenance of machinery
Requirements for the Loader Operator:
- Strong mechanical ability
- Knowledge of construction/demolition
- Experience operating a skid steer in a Transfer station/scrapyard/recycling center
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks for the Loader Operator Position include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives