Senior Calibration Technician
Livonia, MI 48150
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a growing, dynamic team with great benefits? Do you have experience working as a Senior Calibration Technician?
The Advance Group has partnered with a company in Livonia, MI. We are looking for a Senior Calibration Technician that will be self-motivated, possess a strong commitment to customer service and excel in a team-orientated environment.
Senior Calibration Technician Responsibilities:
- Perform calibration, testing, troubleshooting and repairs, as necessary, data collection and report completion on a wide range of electronic (electrical) and electro-mechanical measuring and test equipment (M&TE).
- Use established internal procedures as well as industry standards, manufacturer procedures, etc. for the proper calibration and troubleshooting of electronic M&TE.
- Maintain and follow ISO related procedures, customer specific procedures and other required documentation.
- Complete required documentation to certify the verification and calibration of electronic and mechanical M&TE.
Hours for Senior Calibration Technician:
Compensation for Senior Calibration Technician:
- $18-20hr based on experience
Senior Calibration Technician Candidates Apply Today!
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks for Senior Calibration Technicians Include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentive