The Advance Group has partnered with a Toledo Area equipment repair company to find a service technician. The hours will be 7am-4pm Monday-Friday with possible overtime on Saturdays. Pay will be $15-$18 DOE.
Basic Function: To set-up or repair all Toro, Club Car, Polaris-GEM, or any other vendors equipment line and vehicles; both in the field and in local service shop
Wage: Based upon experience
- Troubleshoot and repair all customer equipment or vehicles either in service shop or at customer s locations.
- Open repair orders in shop repair software, create jobs, look up and enter shop codes, standard repair times, actual labor time, required parts, job comments, etc.
- Must be able to work in a flat rated repair environment.
- Look up and order parts for all repairs via shop repair system, web based tools or other means.
- Keep any assigned vehicle clean and stocked with parts
- During season (March October) will be on call to visit customer locations repairing and inspecting equipment, vehicles. May be required to overnight on location periodically.
- Must keep up to date on all internal and external promotional service and parts programs. Must be able to communicate these programs to customers.
- Must work/communicate with sales territory managers
- Must be able to attain equipment certifications and attend training/schools as required.
- Other tasks as required, including operating CNC grinding equipment, vehicle maintenance and repair, building repair, shop area cleaning, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Training in gas or diesel engine repair
- Training in Electro-Mechanic and hydraulic systems repair
- Must be able to trouble shoot and repair industrial mowing equipment, golf cars and utility vehicles.
- Knowledge of hydraulic motors, drivelines, gas/diesel engines, fuel injection systems, and battery/electric drive systems highly desired
- Solid PC skills
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver s License; driving record acceptable by Century s insurance carrier
- Acceptable background check.
- Preferably have own tools
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs regularly
The Advance Group Perks include:
Health Benefits and Disability Insurance at Low Group Rates
Vacation Pay and Holiday Pay
Performance and Attendance Incentives