Holland, OH 43528
Work for a company with 3-day weekends every week and a clean production environment!
The Advance Group is looking for qualified candidates for a 2nd Quality Technician position in Holland, Ohio. The right candidate will be responsible for the inspection, assessment, verification/testing, and documentation of process and product quality on all goods, incoming goods, in-process used in the manufacture of our product and finished goods to the customer.
Duties for the Quality Technician position include:
- Following standard methods and techniques, inspects and tests product to ensure it meets customer and product specification, and alert production when standards are not met.
- Monitors manufacturing processes to assure process capability.
- Monitors product tracking methods (i.e. UPC, date stamps, etc.). Maintains customer samples.
- Puts questionable product on hold, organizes re-work if necessary, and inspects returned product.
- May review overall SPC and data entry, and may track and/or maintain label and adhesive inventory and generate requisition for appropriate approval, depending upon specific Facility requirements.
- Learning, understanding, and implementing the ISO 15378 quality standard during the course of his/her work.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, talk, and hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands and fingers to grip, feel, peel or control; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, and smell.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Qualification for the Quality Technician position include:
- Previous quality assurance experience preferred.
- Ability to input and retrieve information on a computer. Prefer Microsoft Excel skills.
- Basic understanding of equipment, instruments and processes.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills using tact and diplomacy.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High School graduate or equivalent GED certification with 18 months related work experience.
Shift for the Quality Technician position:
- Monday-Thursday 10am-8pm
- Overtime possible on Friday
Pay for the Quality Technician position:
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks for the Quality Technician position include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates.
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay.
- 401K plan.
- Referral Bonuses.
- Performance and Attendance Incentives
Nick’s customer service background serves him very well in his recruiting position. He is able to understand the needs of both the candidates and the company to find the best fit for both parties. Nick’s drive to succeed and see other’s succeed leads candidates to positions that they can grow in. His specialty is creating professional relationships and ensuring others achieve their goals.