Taylor, MI 48180
The Advance Group has partnered with a prototype automotive company in Taylor, MI seeking an experienced Quality Inspector.
Quality Inspector Job Duties:
- Inspecting welds for defects
- Reading blueprints to ensure parts meet specifications
- Reporting defects to supervisor
- Using Micrometers and other measuring devices
- Additional Warehouse as assigned
Hours for Quality Inspector:
- Train on 1st shift, 7:00am-3:00pm
- Once trained, Quality Inspectors will move to 3rd shift, 11:00pm-7:00am
Compensation for Quality Inspector:
- $15-16hr based on experience
Quality Inspector Candidates Apply today!
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks for Quality Inspector Candidates Include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives