Monroe, MI 48161
Quality Assurance Specialist
Are you an experienced Quality Assurance Specialist looking to join a company who invests in their employees and offers stability and opportunity. We have partnered with a long-standing company in Monroe seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Specialist
Inspection of incoming and outgoing products using quality hand tools
Investigate quality compaints
Creating Quality plans and inspection reports
Driver s license with good driving record
Requirements of the Quality Assurance Specialist
- Familiar with basic (AWS, ASME) welding code. CWI preferred.
- Experience with quality tools such as micrometers, calipers, height gauges, dial indicators, and various other gauges
- Ability to read blueprints
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Associates degree in Applied Science or 2+ years of experience in Quality Assurance, Engineering, and/or has Certified Welding Inspection certification.
Compensation and Hours for the Quality Assurance Specialist
- Hourly rate: $21-26/hour based on experience
- 1st shift position: M-F 7am-3:30pm
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks Include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives