Taylor, MI 48180
Experienced Quality Engineer needed for a growing prototype automotive company in Taylor, MI!
The Advance Group has partnered with a prototype automotive company seeking an experienced Quality Engineer.
Experience required of Quality Engineer:
- IATF16949:2016, ISO and TS16949 quality systems.
- Submitting PPAP documentation a plus.
- Knowledge of SPC, Gage R&R studies, and Minitab.
- Understanding of problem solving tools (8-D, 5 Why s, and Fishbone Analysis).
- Advanced Product Quality Planning and Management (APQP) & PPAP.
- Product Development Timing Management.
- Drawing interpretation & GD&T.
- Inspection method and sampling size verification. 8D analysis, Immediate/Permanent corrective action planning & verification.
- Quality audit, MSA, SPC study result verification.
- PFMEA, C/PLAN review and verification.
- Data summarizing, Analyzing and reporting.
Requirements of Quality Engineer:
- Strong written and verbal communication. English required; other language a plus.
- Bachelor s Degree in business, engineering or related field or 3years hands on experience.
- Engineering experience a plus, automotive related experience required a plus, knowledge or experience with stampings & experience using Microsoft office software (Excel, Work, PowerPoint, and Outlook required)
Hours for Quality Engineer:
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
Compensation for Quality Engineer:
Quality Engineer Candidates Apply today!
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks for Quality Engineers Include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives