Experienced Quality Control Workers looking for growth and advancement opportunities, apply here!
Growing food manufacturing company in New Boston looking for experience Quality Control Workers to join their team!
Quality Control responsibilities include:
- Ensure product meets or exceeds Quality and Food Safety standards
- Check and document specific quality data to ensure product is within specifications
- Perform the pre-operational inspections, daily operational inspections of lines.
- Download quality data collected from the line on a timely fashion.
- As needed, inspect the inbound and/or outbound trailer conditions and condition of the raw material/s and/or finished product for acceptance.
- Examine the dough quality parameters (water activity, temperature, weight, pH, etc.) for accuracy and dough consistency.
Quality Control qualifications include:
- Two plus years of experience in a food service or manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge on Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to comprehend basic mathematical concepts such as fractions, ratios, temperature tolerances, multiplication and addition.
Hours for Quality Control workers:
- Monday- Friday 2pm-10pm
- Must be available to work overtime
Compensation for Quality Control workers:
- Pay increase and benefits upon hire
Quality Control Candidates Apply today!
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks for Quality Control Candidates Include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation of Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401k Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives