725 Ternes Dr
Job Number: 105967
Seeking experienced Quality Coordinator for a Direct Hire Opportunity in Monroe!
The Advance Group has partnered with a third-tier automotive supplier that specializes in plastic parts looking for an experienced Quality Manager to join their team in Monroe!
Duties and Responsibilities of Quality Coordinator:
Required Knowledge and Skills of Quality Coordinator:
- Maintains world class quality (customer PPM), drive for 100% on time delivery, and ensures safety throughout department.
- Participates in reporting and achieving departmental KPI’s.
- Supports ISO9001:2015 and IATF16949:2016 compliance and is an internal audit process owner.
- May assist in maintaining compliance for ISO9001 and IATF16949 standards and QMS.
- Establishes and maintains departmental work instructions consistent with ISO/IATF standards and procedures.
- Responsible for oversite of APQP and PPAP process through customer delivery as directed by the Quality Manager.
- Maintains all quality related documentation including PFMEA, Control Plans, Work Instructions, etc.
- Participates on new product development teams as a Quality representative.
Schedule for Quality Coordinator:
- World Class Customer Focus (internal/external)
- Working knowledge of algebra and statistics, including SPC
- Proficient with MS office applications
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make presentations before internal and external management groups
- Problem solving and root cause analysis tools
- Complete understanding of quality tools and concepts: FMEA's, Control Plans, 8D Methodology, PPAP's, and ISO9001 / IATF1694.
Compensation and Benefits for Quality Coordinator:
- Monday-Friday: 8:00am-4:30pm
- Must be flexible on start and end times
- Starting Pay: $20-26hr, based on experience
- Full Medical Benefits
- Bonus Opportunities
- Vacation and Holiday Pay