Holland, OH 43528
1st shift opportunity for an expeirenced Quality Auditor! Join a company that s been in business in the Toledo area since 1907!
The Advance Group has partnered with a bronze bearings company in need of Quality Auditor candidates for an opening on first shift!
Pay for the Quality Auditor position is:
- $12 and up DOE
Duties for the Quality Auditor position include:
- Under limited supervision, perform assembly of electronic devices.
- Work from assembly instructions, bills of material, and wiring diagrams.
- Use necessary programming software and electronic test equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair electronic devices.
- Utilize small hand tools such as soldering irons, wire strippers, crimpers, screwdrivers, and pliers.
Quality Auditors apply today!
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks Include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates.
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay.
- 401K plan.
- Referral Bonuses.
- Performance and Attendance Incentives