Toledo, OH 43612
Calling all mechanically inclined entry level production candidates looking to get their foot in the door with a tier II automotive supplier!
The Advance Group has partnered with a local leader in the tool and die industry. The Toledo facility has been in the area since 1940 and has has current production operator openings on 1st and 2nd shift.
Hours for production workers:
- 1st shift hours are 6am-4:30pm
- 2nd shift hours are 5pm-3:30 am Monday-Thursday.
- Overtime on Fridays and Saturdays as needed.
Pay for the production workers:
- Starting pay of $10/hr. with potential of increasing to $13/hr based on attendance and performance
Qualifications for the production workers:
- Must have high school diploma/GED
- Be able to pass an online mechanical aptitude assessment
- Be able to be trained in press operation
- Must have steel toe shoes.
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives