Monroe, MI 48162
Looking for a high energy environment that will keep you moving and only work 4 days a week?! The Advance Group is looking for entry level Production Workers for local Monroe company. This company specializes in building shed and playground kits.
Responsibilities of Production Worker:
- Working on the assembly line
- Machine operating
Requirements of the Production Worker:
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis
- Able to work overtime and weekends as needed
Hours for Production Worker:
- 1st shift 6am-4:30pm Monday-Thursday
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as needed
Compensation and Benefits for the Production Worker:
- Starting pay is $10.00
- This is a long-term temp to hire for the right candidate
- Pay increase and benefits upon hire
Production Worker s apply today!
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks Include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives