Holland, OH 43528
90 Day opportunity to get your foot in the door with a leading smart energy supplier! If you have Industrial Supervising experience, this is the job for you!
The Advance Group has partnered with a battery manufacturing company in Holland,OH. We are looking for qualified candidates for a Manufacturing Supervisor position.
Duties for the Manufacturing Supervisor position include:
- Responsible for ensuring that production requirements are met,
- Appropriate staffing levels are maintained, employee relations are good.
- A safe/clean work environment is maintained.
- You will plan, direct, coordinate and control manufacturing activities in assigned work area to achieve established management goals.
- Trains production personnel to perform work assignments safely and efficiently.
- May facilitate employee team operations.
- Administers and enforces health, environmental and safety standards, work practices and housekeeping policies and procedures.
- Administers production salary/wage policy for operating personnel properly.
- Reports daily KPI indicators, including production, scrap, safety, and quality
- Investigates material variances, reports results of investigation and recommends improvements.
- May audit Standard Work Practices for each area and regularly reviews them for effectiveness through team meetings and practice.
- Prepare necessary reports.
- Overtime is required to meet internal and external customer requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications for the Manufacturing Supervisor position include:
- Bachelor s Degree required, Engineering, Business, or Operations preferred
- 3+ years of progressive experience in a manufacturing environment
- 1+ years supervisory experience in manufacturing environment
- Must be able to work any assigned shift and required overtime.
Shift for Manufacturing Supervsior: 6pm-6am Continuous - 2,2,3 rotational schedule
Pay for Manfacturing Supervisor position: $30/hr
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading
employers in Northwest Ohio. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks for the Assembly position include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates.
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay.
- 401K plan.
- Referral Bonuses.
- Performance and Attendance Incentives
Nick’s customer service background serves him very well in his recruiting position. He is able to understand the needs of both the candidates and the company to find the best fit for both parties. Nick’s drive to succeed and see other’s succeed leads candidates to positions that they can grow in. His specialty is creating professional relationships and ensuring others achieve their goals.