Process Line Operator
Romulus, MI 48174
Are you looking for an opportunity that challenges you? Are you a good multi-tasker?
The Advance Group has partnered with a manufacturing company in Romulus, MI who specializes in providing zinc plating and sealants for automotive companies. We have an immediate opening for a full time Process Line Operator.
Job Duties of the Process Line Operator:
- Operating machines
- Working on an assembly line
- Quality checks
- Forklift Operating
Requirements of the Process Line Operator:
- Must be able to stand for entire shift
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- 1 year of Forklift experience
- 2 years of Production experience
- Basic Computer knowledge
This is a temp to hire opportunity, candidates must be able to train on first shift 6am-2:30pm and moved to second or third shift. Starting pay for the line operator position is $13.00 per hour.
Process Line Operators Apply today!
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks for the Process Line Operator position include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives