Southgate, MI 48195
Looking for a team-oriented environment with the opportunity for growth?
The Advance Group has partnered with a company in Southgate, MI that specializes in printing and mailing services. We have an immediate opening for a Printer Operator.
The Printer Operator duties include:
- Loading and Unloading paper into printers
- Keeping track of job queue
- Running printers and troubleshooting errors
- Utilizing various computer and software programs
- Data Entry
Hours for Printer Operator:
- Monday-Friday from 8am-4:30pm, overtime on Saturday as needed
Compensation for Printer Operator:
- $12.00 per hour
Requirements of Printer Operator:
- Good attention to detail
- Computer skills
- Ability to stand for entire 8 hour shift and work in a fast paced environment
Apply to this Printer Operator position today!
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks Printer Operators Include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives