Toledo, OH 43612
Enjoy a great schedule with great pay! Excellent opportunity with a family owned compnay!
The Advance Group is looking for qualified candidates for a Parts Technician position in Toledo. Candidates will have shipping, order picking, and experience with customer and technician part requests.
Duties for Parts Technician Position include:
- Picking parts based on orders
- Completing inventory and paperwork associated with orders
- Consignment counts and restocking
- Using hand tools and using a tire press
- Shipping and Receiving
Qualifications for Parts Technician position include:
- Knowledge of forklifts
- Experience in replacing and repairing forklifts
- Automotive parts experience
- Automotive mechanic experience
- Attention to detail
Shift for Parts Technician position:
- 8am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday
Pay for Parts Technician position:
- $16-18 DOE
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks for the Parts Technician position include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates.
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay.
- 401K plan.
- Referral Bonuses.
- Performance and Attendance Incentives
Nick’s customer service background serves him very well in his recruiting position. He is able to understand the needs of both the candidates and the company to find the best fit for both parties. Nick’s drive to succeed and see other’s succeed leads candidates to positions that they can grow in. His specialty is creating professional relationships and ensuring others achieve their goals.