Redford, MI 48239
Are you seeking a position that will allow you to work independently? Do you have experience working as a Materials/ Parts Specialist?
The Advance Group has partnered with a company in Redford, MI that is an industry leader in the innovation of high performance heating and cooling units. This company is looking for an experienced Parts Specialist.
Applicants will be working 40 or more hours each week on 1st shift, with a starting pay of $16-18hr depending on experience. Excellent benefits package available once hired!
Responsibilities of the Parts Specialist include:
- Assist in parts delivery
- Handle email order and process UPS shipping and receiving
- Assist in vehicle maintenance
- Order Processing
- Close down building and shop at the end of the day
- Ability to learn new tasks as required
Qualifications of the Parts Specialist include:
- Clean driving record and valid drivers license
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to handle physical work
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks Include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Holiday or Sick Leave Pay and Vacation Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives