Toledo, OH 43617
No experience? No problem! We have the perfect job for you that will help you gain the experience you need!
The Advance group has partnered with a Sylvania packaging company with an urgent need for packaging on 1st shift. Qualified candidates must be able to stand for 8 hours, have good problem-solving skills, and good eye-hand coordination. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Compensation for the Packaging position
- Pay rate is $9.15/hr
Shift for Packaging Position:
- First shift is Monday- Friday 8:am-4:30pm
Responsibilities of the Packaging position
- Packaging product such as Cosmetics, Accessories, Food ext.
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours
- Building empty boxes
- Boxing up finished product and pushing through our tapper machine.
- Collecting/Scanning Products
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
Advance Group Perks for the assembly position include:
- Health Benefits and at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives
Kaydee is one of our newest additions to the Advance Group. Prior to joining the team, she was a military wife and later a broker for a trucking company responsible for handling several customer logistics accounts. Kaydee has a passion for helping people achieve their goals and one of the ways she does that is by helping them find the career path that they are passionate about. Outside of work, Kaydee enjoys spending time with her husband and two daughters. She also enjoys live music, fast cars, and college football Saturdays.