Are you an experienced Overhead Crane Operator looking for a great opportunity?
The Advance Group has partnered with a steel processing company that provides pickling, slitting, and blanking service to the flat rolled steel market.
Job Duties for the Overhead Crane Operator will include:
- Operating overhead crane to load steel coils and other material
- Inspect crane for defective parts and notify supervisor
- Attach load to hook or other crane accessory prior to operation
Requirements for the Overhead Crane Operator:
- Prior in-cab overhead crane operating experience (certification preferred)
- Two plus years working in the steel industry
- Strong attention to detail and safety record
Compensation for the Overhead Crane Operator:
Hours for Overhead Crane Operator:
- Employees with train on either 1st shift (7am-3pm) or 2nd shift (3pm-11pm)
- Once trained, employees will either stay on 2nd shift or move to 3rd shift
- Employees must be available for Overtime and weekends
Overhead Crane Operators Apply today!
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks for Overhead Crane Operators Include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401K plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives