Night Shift Machinist Supervisor
Toledo, OH 43611
Ready for your dream job? Join a company named one of the top places to work the past three years!
The Advance Group has partnered with a Toledo elevator component manufacturing facility in need of candidates for a direct hire night shift machinist supervisor. $23 - $26/hr, DOE. This is a working supervisor position.
Duties for the Night Shift Machinist Supervisor include:
- Operates assigned machines which may include CNC vertical machining centers, Prototrak knee mills, Prototrak lathe, and other common shop tools
- Performs routine maintenance on assigned machines as required
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working environment, with continual emphasis on promoting employee health and safety and using proper safety techniques
- Assure all paperwork is completed and approved as required
Preferred skills for the Night Shift Machinist Supervisor:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in supervisory role
- Journeyman certificate (Tool & Die or Machinist)
- HAAS, Mastercam, Prototrak, G and M code editing, and basic computer skills experience
- Interpersonal and communication skills required
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.