Network Operations Center Technician
Holland, OH 43528
Are you computer savvy? Are you seeking an extry level Tier II Support position?
The Advance Group has partnered with a Holland company seeking a Network Operations Center Technician.
Job Duties for the Network Operations Center Technician:
- This position will take inbound calls and will work remotely to fix network issues that the call center has escalated
- They will also work with technicians onsite to guide them through repair
- There is room for growth and this company likes to promote from within
Pay rate for the Network Operations Center Technician:
- Multiple positions available on multiple shifts. The shifts are 8 hours
- Pay is $12/hr and goes to $13 when hired in
Qualified Network Operations Center Technician candidates should have:
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with little down time
- Must have basic network troubleshooting knowledge
- Prefer OSI model, IP, and router configuration knowledge
- Qualified candidates must have customer service skills, good communication and typing skills
- Must be able to pass an extensive background check
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks include:
- Health benefits and disability insurance at low group rates
- Vacation pay and holiday pay
- 401K plan
- Referral bonuses
- Performance and attendance incentives