Monroe, MI 48162
Are you a Mechanical Engineer looking to jump start your career? Looking for an energetic and professional Mechanical Engineer for a Monroe company. This role requires someone who is an independent and motivated individual that wants to grow with a small family-oriented company.
Responsibilities of Mechanical Engineer:
- Designing lines and machinery placements, creating plans and implementing them
- Redesigning existing buildings that are looking for restructure or expansion to designing brand new facilities from the ground up.
Requirements for Mechanical Engineer:
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Proficient with Auto CAD
- Strong project management skills
- Must have or be able to obtain a passport to travel outside of the U.S.
- Prefer Solid Works Experience
- Bachelor s degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Prefer 1-5 years on the job experience; but not mandatory
Compensation and Benefits of the Mechanical Engineer:
- Typical hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm with a 1 hour paid lunch
- Pay ranges from 45-60k per year based on experience
- 1-week vacation after 6 months of employment
This is a Direct Hire position.
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.