Toledo, OH 43607
Are you an experienced Maintenance Technician looking for a position at a company you can grow with? Call me!
The Advance Group is hiring! We have partnered with a Toledo-area steel processing plant and we are seeking a motivated and well-rounded Maintenance Technician. Working within established guidelines, this candidate will be responsible for performing preventative maintenance and repairs on company production equipment and plant facilities. Must be able to identify, diagnose, and perform moderate to complex mechanical and electrical equipment problems and repairs on machinery.
Shift for the Maintenance Technician:
2nd Shift: 3pm-11pm *Overtime and weekends may be REQUIRED
3rd Shift: 11pm-7am *Overtime and weekends may be REQUIRED
Pay for the Maintenance Technician:
Job Duties for the Maintenance Technician:
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair moderate to complex equipment problems
- Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance and safety inspections
- Perform mechanical and electrical facility maintenance to improve or modify facility
- Analyze equipment failures and make necessary adjustments and repairs
- Perform scheduled and preventative maintenance of equipment, machinery, electrical systems, and structures using blueprints, diagrams, manuals, and written instructions
- Purchase service of components used in repair or preventative maintenance of equipment
- Assist in installation, assembly, and set-up of production machinery
- Possess a working knowledge of pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical systems
- Basic knowledge of troubleshooting and repairing 110v and 220 volt electrical circuits
- Ability to use basic hand tools, power tools (drill press, grinder, etc.) and measurement tools
Qualifications for the Maintenance Technician:
- Physical demands include: constant standing, walking, use of hands and fingers. Some sitting, bending, stopping, kneeling and lifting
- Exposure to dust, fumes, oil, grease, heights, noise probable
- Two years mechanical maintenance experience or training
- Carpentry skills like brick-laying and roof patching preferred
If you are a talented maintenance technician, apply today!
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks Include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation Pay or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives