Monroe, MI 48161
Great opportunity to join a successful automotive supplier in Monroe, MI looking to fill a 3rd shift Maintenance Technician opening. This is a Direct-Hire with the company. Whether you are highly skilled or only have a few years of experience, this could be the position for you!
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician position:
- Maintain production equipment and machinery
- Implement preventative maintenance program
- Ongoing maintenance
- Install and replace equipment
- Maintain and repair physical structures as well as pipe and electrical systems
- Troubleshoot and diagnose equipment problems
- Provide on-call support
- Responsible for maintaining and supporting TS16949
- Maintain logs and history on equipment
Requirements of the Maintenance Technician position:
- Electrical maintenance knowledge highly preferred
- Requires following specifications, blueprints, manuals and schematic drawings.
- High school diploma or GED plus technical training equating apprenticeships
- Or Two-year associates degree
- Or 5 to 7 years experience in a maintenance function in a manufacturing setting
- Or a combination of the above.
- Any experience with tier 1 or tier 2 automotive suppliers a real plus.
Compensation and Hours of the Maintenance Technician position:
Hours: Monday Friday 11pm-7:30am but must be flexible
Salary: $20-28/hr based on experience