Seeking Mechanically inclined individuals looking for a position that offers advancement opportunities and a strong benefits package!
The Advance Group has partnered with an automotive company in Inkster that is looking for a Machine and Building Maintenance employee.
Job Duties for Machine and Building Maintenance:
Required Skills for Machine and Building Maintenance:
- Repair Weld Machines (Miller) and perform Maintenance in a Paint Booth
- Perform Building Maintenance: put up drywall, repair fixtures, etc.
- MIG weld steel as directed
- Keep work areas clean and organized and take proper care of all equipment and facilities
- Follow all company rules and policies
- Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task
Schedule for Machine and Building Maintenance:
- Must be able to MIG weld to AWS standards
- Must be able to use hand tools and machinery to fabricate fixtures in prototype shop
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints- including basic weld symbols per print
- Must be able to use assorted measuring devices including calipers and tape measures (up to 1/32") accurately
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs. and stand continuously for long periods of time
Starting pay for Machine and Building Maintenance:
- 1st Shift- Monday- Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
- Must be available for OT and Weekends
Machine and Building Maintenance candidates Apply today!
- $25-29hr based on experience
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks Include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives