Step into a position with a stable company that offers advancement and perks!
The Advance Group has partnered with a manufacturing company in Dundee, MI who specializes in innovative products, pipe support, and protective products in the plumbing and electrical industry.
We have immediate openings for a skilled Maintenance Tech on 1st shift!
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Tech:
Requirements of the Maintenance Tech:
- Assist in PM (preventive maintenance) programs for electrical systems and facilities and conduct PM work order within the programs.
- Complete troubleshooting, analyses, and provides appropriate recommendations or conclusions.
- Design systems and work from sketches, blueprints, and manuals.
- 4 years electrical Maintenance/ Machine Repair
- 1 or more years Metal Stamping experience
- Proficient in all electrical understanding, min 3-phase 460v/230v single phase 230v/120v. Controls 120vac/24vac/12vac
- PLC programming skills preferred, Basic computer skills (PLEX, laptops, Search engines, Excel)
- Must be able to interpret electrical prints and use for troubleshooting machine circuits, wiring, and ability to provide corrective actions.
Hours for Maintenance Tech:
Compensation and Benefits for the Maintenance Tech position:
- First Shift: 6am-3:30p (coverage dependance on workload, 8-10 hour days)
- Must be available for occasional Saturdays, 6 hour shift
Apply for this Maintenance Tech position today!
- Starting pay $23hr or more based on experience
- Pay increase and benefits upon hire
- Advancement opportunities
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses Performance and Attendance Incentives