Northwood, OH 43619
The Advance Group has partnered with a leader in the automotive industry looking for a Molding Robotic Technician. This position will be on 3rd shift 11p-730a with a pay rate of $26/hr.
This position will be responsible for:
- Maintaining records in the CMMS.
- Troubleshoot, repair or replace all components of equipment.
- Responsible for electrical equipment, hydraulics, mechanical, piping, pumps, and pneumatics.
- Reading machine schematics.
- Should have an associate degree or six years of related experience.
- Must have a working knowledge of Industrial Electrical and PLC.
- Must be a non-smoker.
- Must be able to wear a respirator as necessary.
- Must have the ability to climb stairs.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 20 pounds on a regular basis and 50 pounds on occasion.
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks include:
- Health Benefits and Disability Insurance at Low Group Rates
- Vacation Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives