Direct Hire Opportunity from The Advance Group with a growing Manufacturing company in Romulus!!
The Advance Group has partnered with this great Romulus based company that has been in business for more than 50 years and is looking for a hard-working and energetic production candidate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for Machine Operators:
- Start and size jobs and operate all extrusion jobs with minimal supervision
- Perform basic set-up and tear down of extruders and downstream equipment with minimal supervision
- Complete maintenance of die, sleeve, and after form (includes cleaning, polishing, rust- proofing, and warehousing)
- Drive a hi-lo
- Adjust machinery as needed (take-off speed, screw speed, temperature, air pressure, etc.
Requirements for Machine Operators:
- Candidates must have demonstrated work history; prior manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Experience with micrometers and calipers a plus!
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, background check and physical
- Candidates must also be able to pass a mechanical aptitude test.
Hours for Machine Operator Candidates:
- 2nd shift, Monday- Friday 3:45pm-12:00am
- May be required to train on 1st shift to start (7:45am-4:00pm)
Compensation for Machine Operator Candidates:
- Double Time on Sundays!
Machine Operators Apply today!
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.