Monroe, MI 48161
Are you looking for a career opportunity with amazing benefits, benefits that are 100% paid for by the company?! The Advance Group has partnered with a reputable Monroe company in need of a Machine Operator.
Responsibilities of Machine Operator:
- Feeding the materials into the machines
- Machine operating and light assembly
- Production set-up
- Quality Inspection
Requirements for Machine Operator:
- Knowledge in basic math and measuring devices
- At least 1 years experience with Machine Operating
- Troubleshooting ability
- Able to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis
Compensation and Benefits of the Machine Operator:
- This is a temp to hire position
- Starting pay is $14hr
- Hours are Monday-Thursday 6am-4:40pm; some flexibility offered!
- Once hired bonuses, benefits and incentives available! This includes medical benefits 100% company paid, PTO, 401K with company match, and stock options as well!
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks Include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives