Monroe, MI 48162
Extrusion Machine Operator
Double time on Sunday!?! This job has it- along with other excellent benefits, perks, and advancement opportunities including low-cost health insurance for you and your family!
Currently looking for a skilled Extrusion Machine Operator to fill a long term, temp to hire position with a company in Monroe, MI. Interested candidates should have 1 year of previous machine operating experience and basic math skills.
Compensation and Benefits for the Extrusion Machine Operator:
Salary: $14.00 to $14.90 /hour
First Shift: 7:15am-3:30pm
Second Shift: 3:15pm-11:30pm
Third Shift: 11:15pm-7:30am
Responsibilities of the Extrusion Machine Operator
- Operate multiple ram extrusion machines
- Cut, weigh and record product
- Complete necessary paperwork
Requirements of the Extrusion Machine Operator
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum 1 year of recent previous machine operating experience
- Basic math skills, including a general understanding of fractions and decimals.
- Must pass a drug screen, background check and pre-employment physical
- Must score well on the mechanical aptitude test
- Must be comfortable with using hand tools and measuring devices; tape measure, micrometers, calipers etc.
- Must be able to stand at length, walk, crouch, kneel and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have flexible schedule
The Advance Group Perks Include:
- Health Benefits and Disability Insurance at Low Group Rates
- Vacation Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives