Belleville, MI 48111
Do you enjoy working in a clean, climate-controlled environment?
The Advance Group has partnered with a manufacturing company in Belleville, MI that specializes in the production of business and custom envelopes. We have an immediate opening for a full-time Machine Operator.
The job duties for the Machine Operator include:
- Loading and unloading paper onto machines
- Running machines that manufacture envelopes
- Performing routine quality checks on envelopes
- Recording data
Hours for Machine Operator:
- Monday-Friday training on 1st shift from 7am-3pm for a few weeks before moving to 2nd shift from 3pm-11pm
Compensation for Machine Operator:
- $12-13hr based on experience
Qualified Machine Operators:
- Must have good math and ruler skills
- Previous machine operating experience
- Ability to stand for 8 hours, work at a fast pace
- Great attention to detail
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Apply to this Machine Operator position today!
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks for Machine Operators Include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives