Toledo, OH 43612
2nd shift Maintenance opporunity with a lot of overtime in the Toledo area! Great benefits upon hire in this union facility- don't miss out on the opporutnity to join this team!
Advance has partnered with a Toledo metal recycling facility in need of candidates for Maintenance openings. Union positions, second shift, must be able to work a lot of OT, usually 6 days per week and sometimes 7.
Pay for the Maintenance position is $18.94 for qualified candidates. Positions is temp to perm (eligible for hire on after 60 days).
Job duties for the Maintenance Position include:
- Must be able to perform basic preventative maintenance services
- Troubleshoot electrical, hydraulic and mechanical equipment malfunctions
- Be able to obtain all hand tools required by maintenance department and be able to operate all maintenance vehicles and equipment safely.
Skills for the Maintenance position include:
- Ability to arc weld with stick and MIG, be proficient in the use of a torch and fabricate parts from drawings
- Minimum 2 years of industrial maintenance experience including strong written and verbal communication skills.
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
Advance Group Perks include:
Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
Performance and Attendance Incentives