Toledo, OH 43612
The Advance Group is hiring! Are you an experienced Machine Maintenance Technician looking for a long-term position at a company you can grow with? Call me! We are seeking reliable, mechanically-inclined candidates for the maintenance department at a scrap metal recycling facility in North Toledo. Working within established guidelines, this candidate will be responsible for performing preventative maintenance and repairs on company production equipment and plant facilities. Must be able to identify, diagnose, and perform moderate to complex mechanical and electrical equipment problems and repairs on machinery. Must be able to work in extreme environments including hot, cold, dirty, dusty, loud.
First shift: 5am-3:30pm *Saturdays may be REQUIRED
Pay: $13-$17 DOE
Job Duties :
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair moderate to complex equipment problems
- Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance and safety inspections
- Perform mechanical and electrical facility maintenance to improve or modify facility
- Analyze equipment failures and make necessary adjustments and repairs
- Purchase service of components used in repair or preventative maintenance of equipment
- Assist in installation, assembly, and set-up of production machinery
- This position requires the knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, electronics (PLC), hydraulics, heating ventilation, air conditioning, carpentry, welding, machining and fabricating
- Experience in manufacturing, industrial or related military mechanical and electrical repair
- Physical demands include: constant standing, walking, use of hands and fingers. Some sitting, bending, stopping, kneeling and lifting
- Exposure to dust, fumes, oil, grease, heights, noise probable
This is a great opportunity for mechanically-inclined candidates looking to gain maintenance experience!
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group!
The Advance Group Perks Include:
- Health Benefits and Disability Insurance at Low Group Rates
- Vacation Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives