Detroit, MI 48238
Seeking experienced Machine Maintenance candidates for a 2nd or 3rd shift position, company provides excellent benefits plan!
The Advance Group has partnered with a food production facility in Detroit, MI currently seeking a Machine Maintenance candidate.
Machine Maintenance responsibilities include:
- Assist in day to day equipment maintenance
- Building and facilities maintenance
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly preventive maintenance schedules
- To include lubrication, oil changes, filter replacement, etc.
Machine Maintenance qualifications include:
- Knowledge of machinery, operations and preventative maintenance
- Welding and Fabrication experience
- Have basic hand tools
Hours for Machine Maintenance:
- Monday- Friday 3:00pm-11:30pm or 10:00pm-6:30am, some overtime required
Compensation for Machine Maintenance:
- Up to $20/hr. based on experience
Machine Maintenance Candidates Apply today!
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks for Machine Maintenance Include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation of Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401k Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives
Molly joined the Advance team in 2017 with a strong customer service background. She prides herself on the relationships she builds with clients and candidates. She loves to help candidates reach their job goals and find them the perfect position. When she’s not at work she loves to spend time with her family and 3 dogs!