Romulus, MI 48174
Do you want to put your leadership skills to good use? Looking for an opportunity to join a growing, dynamic team with great benefits?
The Advance Group has partnered with an automotive supplier in Romulus, MI currently seeking an experienced Machine Builder Leader.
Requirements for Machine Builder Lead:
- Must have your own tools to bring with you on site.
- Must have experience building custom machines per engineering drawings.
- Must have leadership skills to direct all shop build activities.
- Must have organizational skills to accommodate multiple projects at one time.
- Must have solid communications skills to work with Engineering and Sales.
- Must be willing to grow along with our growing company.
- Electrical controls knowledge is a plus but not required.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug screen.
Responsibilities of the Machine Builder Lead include but are not limited to:
- Lead of Shop Floor activities on machinery and R&D.
- Assembly & debug of new machinery.
- Retooling/refurbishing & debug of existing machinery.
- Facilitation of Customer Runoff and Acceptance visits.
- Travel to support equipment at customer site.
- Assist with miscellaneous shop organization and workload.
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks Include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives