Belleville, MI 48111
Are you looking for a 40hr work week that offers variety and independence?
The Advance Group has partnered with a company in Belleville, MI that specializes in warehousing and shipping automotive parts. This company is seeking an experienced Logistics Coordinator.
Employees will be working Monday through Friday 7:30am-4pm with occasional overtime as needed. The Logistics Coordinator pay will start at $13-15/hr depending on experience. This is a temp to hire position with opportunities for yearly bonuses once hired.
Job duties for this Logistics Coordinator position include:
- Tracking future/daily releases from OEMs release systems
- Creating shipping labels and documents
- Accurately generates Advance Shipping Notice for shipment
- Problem solving for customers regarding shipping routes, delays, and rush orders
- Answering phones, updating records, and providing exceptional customer service
- Labeling, organizing, and re-packing auto parts as necessary
Qualified Logistics Coordinator candidates should be detail oriented, self-motivated and work well in a team environment. This Logistics Coordinator position also requires excellent computer skills and general understanding of supply chain.
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks Include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives