Toledo, OH 43612
Do you enjoy operating heavy equipment? Do you like to get your hands dirty?
The Advance Group is hiring! We are looking for an experienced heavy equipment operator for a busy scrap metal recycling facility in the North Toledo area. Qualified candidates MUST have front-end loader experience and hydraulic/mobile crane experience. This is a first shift, temp-to-hire position.
Shift for a Loader Operator:
Second Shift: Monday- Friday 3pm-1:15am *Saturdays may be required
Pay for the Loader Operator:
Job duties include for the Laoder Operator:
- Safely operate heavy machinery
- Safely operate hydraulic/mobile crane
- Safely load trucks utilizing front end loader
- Perform routine upkeep and maintenance of machinery
Requirements for the Loader Operator:
- Strong mechanical ability
- Knowledge of construction/demolition
- Experience operating a front end loader and hydraulic/mobile crane
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks for the Loader Operator Position include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives
Kaydee is one of our newest additions to the Advance Group. Prior to joining the team, she was a military wife and later a broker for a trucking company responsible for handling several customer logistics accounts. Kaydee has a passion for helping people achieve their goals and one of the ways she does that is by helping them find the career path that they are passionate about. Outside of work, Kaydee enjoys spending time with her husband and two daughters. She also enjoys live music, fast cars, and college football Saturdays.