Taylor, MI 48180
Do you like to work outside? Looking for a company with room for advancement?
The Advance Group has partnered with an iron scrap metal company in Downriver that s been in business since 1971 and they are currently seeking a general laborer.
General Labor responsibilities include:
- Sorting metal scrap
- Various general labor duties
- Forklift & heavy equipment operating
General Labor qualifications include:
- Must be able to work outside
- Have at least 2 years of manufacturing experience
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
Hours for General Labor position:
- Monday- Friday 7am-3:30pm, some overtime required
Compensation for General Labor position:
- Starting at $12/hr.
General Labor Candidates Apply today!
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks for General Laborers Include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation of Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401k Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives