Belleville, MI 48111
Do you enjoy working outdoors? Are you looking for a position that offers overtime?
The Advance Group has partnered with a metal recycling company in Belleville, MI currently seeking motivated General Labor candidates.
Job Duties for General Labor candidates include:
- Picking and sorting scrap metal
- Occasional heavy lifting
- Various general labor duties
- Forklift operating
Qualifications of General Laborers:
- Must be able to work independently
- Have a valid drivers license
- Pass a pre-employment drug and background screen
- Available to work multiple shifts
Hours for General Labor workers:
- Monday-Friday from 3pm-11pm with training on first shift from 7am-3pm
- General Labor applicants must be available for mandatory overtime during the week
Compensation for General Labor workers:
General Labor candidates Apply today!
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks for General Labor candidates include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives