Taylor, MI 48180
Are you looking for a hands-on position? The Advance Group has partnered with a furniture assembly company in Taylor, MI that specializes in office furniture installation. We have an immediate opening for a full-time Furniture Assembler
The job duties for the Furniture Assembler include:
- Using hand tools to assemble office cubicles
- Carrying materials weighing up to 50lbs
- Operating small power tools
- Cleanup of materials at each job site
- Driving to job sites located in Metro Detroit and Washtenaw County
This is a temp to hire opportunity working Monday-Friday 7am-4pm with overtime mandatory during evening hours or weekends if needed. Starting pay is $12 per hour.
Qualified Furniture Assembler candidates must have reliable transportation, good mechanical ability, prior experience with hand tools, and willingness to learn. Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background screen.
Furniture Assembly candidates Apply today!
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks for Furniture Assembly candidates include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives