Monroe, MI 48161
Are you a forklift operator that wants to work 4 days a week?! That s right you could have 3 days off every week!! The Advance Group has an excellent opportunity for Forklift Operators!
Responsibilities of Forklift Operator:
- Moving material from warehouse to production floor
- Moving finished product to the warehouse
- Preparing material for shipment
Requirements of the Forklift Operator:
- Good attendance
- Positive attitude
- Previous forklift experience
Hours for Forklift Operator:
- 1st shift 5am-3:30pm
Compensation and Benefits for the Forklift Operator
- Starting pay is $11.25
- This is a long-term temp to hire for the right candidate
- Pay increase and benefits upon hire
Forklift Operators apply today!
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks Include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives