Monroe, MI 48162
Experienced Forklift Operators looking for a high energy environment, look no further! We are looking for Forklift Operators to join a busy automotive distribution company in Monroe!
Responsibilities of Forklift Operator:
- Pulling orders
- Shrink wrapping packages for shipment
- Preparing orders for shipment
Requirements of the Forklift Operator:
- Previous forklift experience
- Able to work at a fast pace
Hours for Forklift Operator:
- 1st shift 7am-3:30pm
- Able to start at 5am when working overtime
Compensation and Benefits for Forklift Operator:
- Starting pay is $11.00hr
- This is a long-term temp to hire position for the right candidate
- Pay increase and benefits upon hire
Forklift Operator apply today!
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks Include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives